Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa's Parade...

On friday morning, Richie and I met up with some friends to go to Santa's parade in downtown Belleville. The kids are always excited to see a parade (candy!!!haha). We got there early to get a good seat (in the sun). We could not have asked for a better day for the parade...it was beautiful!! Grace passed the time by running around a tree with another little girl she met at the parade...
Now the kids are a looking for the parade...someome said it has started and they see it coming...
This was probably the longest parade I have ever seen...It lasted almost 2 hours!!! There were so many entries from dance studios to chimney sweeps...
To the Marine's Toys for Tots drive...
To the Trolley that goes around Belleville on the weekends that you can ride...(the kids and I are definitely going on this adventure this year)!!
And of course, what everyone came to see SANTA!!!
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: