Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memories!!!

Ok, here is where you all get to laugh at me. Friday night the kids and I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. When we got there, I saw some boxes that had been taken down from their attic. I guess they figured it was time to do some "Spring Cleaning". Dad brought 3 boxes in the house that were mine. Mom and I went through some old clothes from when I was a baby. When we got the last box (it is a good thing it was the last box, I probably wouldn't not have made it past it.) there was a surprise in it.

That's right, it's me. I was 4 years old. I am sure you are all laughing your butts off right now, but it gets better. The outfit was in the box too. (You know where this is going, right!!LOL)

But that's not all, there are two outfits! (Can anyone guess where this is going?) We have a neighbor with a daughter the same age as Grace. We took the other tu-tu to Abby and asked if she wanted to play dress up for a while with Grace. The girls were troopers. Anything for a photo op (right Annie? LOL)

Here are the girls comparing their outfits. Don't they look gorgeous!!

Abby is so cute. (Tell Mommy to get some of her dance costumes from Nanny so we can play dress up again sometime. LOL)

No one said she was graceful. Not sure if she will have a future in dance.

Look at those cute little behinds!!
Ok, I think we are done. Do we really want to know what they are thinking? Well I hope you all had a good laugh.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Who says Gracie isn't graceful - she will be able to gracefully catch a ball in the dirt when she grows up to be a major leaguer (sp?)