On Weds evening we went to Seth's Pre-K Graduation. He was so handsome in his purple cap and gown. They really did a great job with the kids. They sung songs and went through the line to recieve their diplomas. Afterwards, there was cake and punch for everyone. They grow up so fast. Where does the time go!!! I can't believe his is going to be in Kindergarten next year. (I am so excited!!!LOL)
During the ceremony the kids performed some of their favorite songs for the families. My favorite was the Tuti-Ta. The song does movements and they have to sing with their tongues sticking out and eyes closed. It is hilarious.
While we were waiting for the commencement to start Richie took this picture. Tell me this isn't scary. I am sure you all can see the resemblence. LOL!!! I love you MOM, you are the best.
This is Mrs. Christ. She was the teacher's aide in Seth class this year until December. She had a baby in February, so the class had a sub aide for the remainder of the year.
This is Mrs. Moore. She was Seth's teacher and am so glad she was. She is amazing with the kids and they all respond to her. I hope that IF Grace is accepted into the Pre-K program that Mrs. Moore is still teaching it. (Notice the if Mom. hahaha)
No comments:
Post a Comment