Friday, August 8, 2008

Getting ready for the weekend.

This week has been hectic. We have been putting in wood flooring in the living room and hallway. Richie has done a great job of doing this. The kids and I have been trying to stay out of his way so he can get it done. The other night we had a really bad rain storm come through and it tipped the plastic pool over in the backyard and filled up with water (upside down). I told the kids to go out back and play the next day to get out of the house for awhile. They were getting really antsy in the house. Grace walked outside and first thing she does is jump in the pool with all of her clothes on. Somehow I am sure this is not surprising anyone who is reading this.
Here is the result of not looking in the backyard before sending your kids out to play.

Just more ways that kids will always keep a smile on your face.