Today was a good day. The kids and I slept in this morning(which is a rare occasion around here). We all got dressed and headed out of the house(I completely agree with you, Andrea, about the weather, who could possible complain). We had been in the house for the past 3 days because the kids have had a bad cold and didn't feel well. I asked them what they wanted to do and Seth told me to call Aimee and see if she wanted to meet us at Mascoutah Park. I told him that she was working but we would see them tomorrow for sure. I asked the kids if they wanted to go to the park in Lebanon, and they said yes. Of course, Seth has to take his bike wherever we go now. We went to Horner Park and walked all the way around it. The trail is gorgeous with hills and trees (which I like because that means shade). LOL
Here are the two goof-balls.
This is the hill in the trail. Seth thought he could make it up riding his bike.
I guess riding was too hard. hahaha
Grace chillin out by the tree in the shade (my favorite part). She and Seth were making funny faces at each other to see who could be funnier.
No comments:
Post a Comment