Monday, August 25, 2008

SCHOOL..

has officially started for Seth today. Grace and I dropped him off for his first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited about going. Last night we got everything ready and made lunch. He gets to use his Rick Ankiel (St. Louis Cardinals player) lunch box.
Getting ready to walk into the classroom. He is getting sooooo big, it is kind of scary!!
Seth is showing me where his seat is.
He is ready for a FULL day of learning.
I didn't cry when I dropped him off, but I felt lost. Grace and I didn't know what to do. Grace even asked if she could "stay with her brother". Everyday she asks when her school starts and everyday she gets dressed in her "pretty dress" in the hopes that we will be going to her first day of school too.
I can't wait for Seth to come home from school today. I have so many questions for him, I am excited for him that he is excited about going to school.

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Awwww...what a BIG boy! Is it pathetic that this post almost makes me cry? I just can't believe how fast these kids grow up. It's INSANE! Post a better pic of Grace's hair for me, too!:)