About 2 months ago, I stopped buying diapers and put panties on Grace. I used up what diapers we had left and told her I wasn't buying anymore. I bought really cheap pull-ups for naps and bedtime (she will usually wake up dry anyway, more procautionary than anything else). She has come a long way.
I think I am safe to say that we are successful with the potty training. Last week we went to the zoo (no accidents), went to the Macoutah Homecoming (no accidents), running around, going to the pool, and tonight we went to the Cardinals Game (no accidents). She tells us when she has to go to the bathroom (even number 2).
This is exciting for me, as now I have thrown away the diaper bag and bought a purse that I can put a pair of panties and shorts in to carry with me. YAY!!!
1 comment:
YAY, Grace! What a BIG girl! We are very proud of you!!:)
Post a Comment