Here is the group. Grace, Seth, Carson, Hayden, and Eli
Sea Lion show. This was really cool and actually kept the kids attention.
This lucky fellow was picked from the crowd to help out and for this the sea lion was very gratefull.
This is were my camera ran out of battery, (because I didn't check it before leaving.) LOL, sorry. So, I don't have pictures of the kids at the children's area where they were soaking wet. It was a hot day and all the kids love the water. Thank you Kate for a great time. We all had a blast.
1 comment:
We definatley had a great time and I wish we had more time to do these things. I am not looking forward Kindergarten and the boys not being onour "field trips" this fall. Maybe they can earn mommy and me sick days for great behavior and school work:).. If not Carson and Grace can rub things in.
Post a Comment