Seth got a launcher for his birthday and we hadn't taken it out yet. I thought Sunday was as good a day as any. Everyone got a turn.
Pete was up first. He shot the furthest, I think.
Luke was up next. He needs a little more practice. His daughter had to show him how it was done.
Here is Erin showing her Dad how to use the marshmallow launcher. She is a pretty good shot too.
I was next and Erin was handing me my ammo, at least the ones she hadn't eaten yet. haha!!!
Mom even got in on the action. I think the adults were having more fun with this toy than the kids. Well, the kids may have had more fun if we had given them a chance. LOL
Seth was next. He did a great job. Our target was the plastic pool. (It was full of water, so the kids were drenched as well.)haha
Here are Grace and Pearl chasing the marshmallows in the pool. No surprise there, Grace is were the food is. hahaha!!
After our fun we played some Comsic Catch (another game Seth got for his birthday. Boy, I sure am glad we got those for him...hahaha) It is actually a really cool game. I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did. We watched the kids play in the water and spray each other with the hose and put on a show of American Idol (I guess they are getting warmed up for the next season.) I hope everyone had a great weekend.
1 comment:
HOW FUN!!! That marshmellow launcher ROCKS! I want one for my b-day! hahaha! Oh, and I had to laugh at your OMG post, especially after we had JUST talked about how that day would go, grocery shopping with the kids, etc. hahahaha! Glad it ended on a good note, though!:)
Post a Comment