Monday, October 27, 2008

Bowling...

is our new Saturday thing. After Seth plays football from 9-10 we head over to the bowling alley where he bowls from 12-2. Aimee found at the O'Fallon Parks and Rec a bowling league for Hayden and Seth. When she told me how much it was, I was not going to do it, but when I found out what you are getting for the price!!! Needless to say, he is now bowling. For $95, he gets to bowl 2 games every Saturday for 8 weeks, a bowling ball (he gets to choose from 8), a bowling bag (he gets to choose this as well when the ball is finished being drilled for his fingers), shoe rental, and a t-shirt that their team gets to pick the color and name. While we were sitting at the lanes watching the kids bowl, Richie took Seth in to get his fingers fitted for his ball and let him choose which one he wanted, Aimee and I were thinking of the little ones and maybe we could get them a ball for christmas, so I went down to the pro shop and looked around. This is when it really hit me what we are getting for our $$$. A ball is $60 and the bags are $25. (I know there is mark up and the parks and rec aren't paying that much for the balls and bags, but still) So for $10 we are getting 2 games every week for 8 weeks and shoe rental. (Grace is going to have to wait on the ball until she can bowl on this league as well.)
Seth getting ready for his big strike!!!
Ok, so we will go for the spare!!!hahaha
Hayden aiming for the pins.
Everyone looking for the food!!!haha Because you know we don't feed our kids at all, right?LOL

No comments: