were our next craft for the holiday. Sunday the kids and I went out to Aimee's to finish a halloween craft. Aimee found t-shirts for the kids and painted ghosts on the back and a bat on the front. I rode Foxy while Aimee did the ghosts with the kids, and since I forgot the purple paint at home, I ran back to the house to get it while the kids ate lunch. When I got back we took everything to the basement because the wind picked up and it was getting chilly.

This is Seth's shirt. Grace is admiring his "handy" artwork.
Grace putting down her first handprint.
Here goes the second. They both get so excited about crafts like this.
Carson is next. The finished product is so cute.
All we have to do now is add the eyes and ears.
This always tickles the kids. Hayden trying hard not to move!!!
TADAH!!!!!
The kids are very happy with their shirts and can't wait to wear them. This week is red ribbon week at school for both Hayden and Seth, so they will wear their shirts on Thursday. Seth gets to wear a hat to school on Thursday so he is planning on wearing his purple hat with his t-shirt. Grace's playgroup is having their halloween party on Thursday so she will be wearing hers that day also!!!
1 comment:
I tagged you...see my blog for directions! :)
Post a Comment