Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grace's Halloween Party...

for school was today. I have seen some good costumes, but this year topped it off. There were so many different ideas, it was great. All of the kids were so excited to put on the costumes and have a parade around the school and to the office. We stopped in the office and sang songs for all "the ladies" as Grace would say.
Here is Little N as Master Yoda.
Grace and E waiting for all the other kids to find their way to the rug for a group picture.
Here we have E as the black Spiderman and F as the red Spiderman and of course we can't forget B as the sleeping bumble bee.
B was a Kangaroo and L the scarecrow and C the angel.
The whole gang.

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Awww...SO cute! I miss play group! Abby and I will have to crash soon! :)