Monday, October 6, 2008

Dance Class...

Grace started dance class tonight. Our way of seeing if she will become more "Grace"ful. haha. She has been waiting for this day to get here. Believe me when I tell you it couldn't get here fast enough. Yesterday, she and I went out to get her shoes (ballet and tap) and then to Target to get the tights and leotard(sp?). She is quite the ballerina.
We are on our way. Seth was so proud of her. And yes, that is Hannah Montana on her "ballerina" outfit.
Starting out. We didn't get too many pics, because Richie didn't want to disturb the class with the flash. Hopefully at the next class I can get some for you all.
Just a little story for all of you. My mom and dad always tell me about the time I was in ballet and during my first dance recital, I walked up to the edge of the stage wiaved to my dad and asked him "where's mom?" then walked back into position. This vision came to me tonight when Richie told me that Grace had to run up to him during class and get "another kiss" from him and then ran back to class. (I was taking Seth to the bathroom). All I can say is, I hope she enjoys this, because we sure are enjoying ourselves by watching her.

No comments: