Today is red day for Red Ribbon Week. The kids are really enjoying dressing up different everyday for the occassion. Every time I take a picture of these two, I swear they have grown another inch in mind and body. SCARY!!
Did you get a new email address?? When I tried to send you the Halloween info. stuff it came back and I just sent you something else and it came back...weird! Anyways, send me your address, please! :) I know I have it and could easily look for it, but...haha!
Missy let me know about our b-day plans! Sounds good to me! Why I am talking to you on here, I will just call you later-haha!
1 comment:
Did you get a new email address?? When I tried to send you the Halloween info. stuff it came back and I just sent you something else and it came back...weird! Anyways, send me your address, please! :) I know I have it and could easily look for it, but...haha!
Missy let me know about our b-day plans! Sounds good to me! Why I am talking to you on here, I will just call you later-haha!
Post a Comment