Monday, October 6, 2008

More horses...and chili

Saturday night Aimee and Kevin had a chili dinner. How, there were a lot of people. It was GREAT!! The kids played all night long, the adults played washers, and wiffle ball with the kids, some of the kids rode the horses, while others (Grace) played in the blue sand. It was AWESOME!!!
Pearl trotting on Candy. I didn't think she was ever going to stop smiling after that. Watch out Luke and Tiffani, she told Aimee that you guys are going to have two horses and Luke was going to have to move the lawnmower so they don't get hurt in the garage and their names were going to be Caylee and Shelly Marie!!! (I did NOT have anything to do with that!!hahaha)
Preston taking control. He was so cute up there. At first I wasn't sure if he was going to or not, but he did!! Way to go Mitch!!!
Erin didn't ride this time, but I think she had fun anyway. There were a lot of kids out there to talk to and play with.
Grace and Preston in the sand box with the blue sand. I think Grace had more in her hair than there was in the box!! Some how this probably doesn't surprise anyone, right? hahaha
Time for some wiffle ball. The big kids (Richie, Eric, Brandon) were playing against the little ones. They had a blast.
Here is a picture of most of the people. I think I heard that at one point someone did a head count and they got to 80 people, this doesn't include the ones that had already left or hadn't shown up yet. I have never seen that many cars in their yard!!
Thank you Aimee and Kevin for a wonderful time. You really know how to get the family together and have a good time.

No comments: