Monday, October 13, 2008

Cleaning

Yesterday was probably the laziest day I have had a LONG time. I don't think I left the sofa unless it was to get Grace something to eat or drink. Seth was sick on Saturday after the parade, so we came home and he laid in my bed for the rest of the day and all day yesterday recovering. Grace and I spent the day in the basement. I kept thinking all day, that I really should be cleaning something. It never happened.



Today was different. The kids were back to normal and I cleaned the house upstairs. (I am leaving the downstairs for Richie--haha!) I dusted, vaccuumed, swept, and even cleaned the bathrooms. I did 5 loads of laundry and the kids were really good about helping me out by staying out of my way. I sent them to their rooms to play this afternoon and while I was cleaning the living room, i realized that it was really quiet in Grace's room. I peeked in and this is what I found.

She passed out on the floor. I guess she exhausted herself playing. And, on top of that, she is now still asleep and naked. I guess she decided the clothes were not comfortable. haha!!!

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Come on...I know you have done something since you cleaned that day-haha! We need some new pics. Oh, and I saw your other pic from Stacy and they are SO good. I love the one of you all trying to all jump at the same time-ha!

Talk to you soon. If you all will be around tomorrow, we will stop and get that package. I will just call you later!