Saturday, October 11, 2008

McKendree University Homecoming

This morning was the McKendree U HC parade and the 4-H club that Seth is now a member of was in the parade. He was so excited about this and has been talking about it for days now. He got to ride in the back of a truck and throw out candy to everyone.
Here they are getting ready for the parde.

Grace and I watched the parade with some friends. Here is the marching band.
I believe this was the hockey team.

Grace and her friend Madison. Notice that Grace was more interested in the candy than the parade.
Here is Seth and his friends getting off the truck at our drop off place so we didn't have to follow the truck back to the end of the parade.

After the parade was the 4-H meeting and the kids got to take a ride around the farm property. Grace thought this was so cool. So did Seth, I don't think he realized that there were kids in his class that are involved with 4-H. He is really making lots of friends in school.
With this being a four day weekend for Seth, we have done a lot in the past couple of days. Sunday and Monday are going to be our cleaning days and doing nothing exciting. I don't know about the kids, but I am exhausted already!!!

No comments: