Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffani and Missy...

Yesterday was Tiffani's birthday and today is Missy's, so Luke asked us over for some tacos for dinner. Who are we to say no to tacos?haha We were all having a good time. Richie and Grace were playing guitar hero and the other kids were playing in Pearl's room. After dinner sometime, Tiffani was calling for me and when I looked she said I had to come see what my daughter was doing. (This is not what I wanted to hear, because we all know those words are very dangerous!) I go into her bathroom and find Grace in their shower with her pants down and playing with Luke's shaving cream. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she went potty and then got in the shower to clean up. Needless to say she did take a shower!!
Richie and Grace playing guitar hero. What a duo?

No comments: