Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged....

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.


1. Workout is like a four letter word to me. I always think of new ways to try to lose weight, but it never "works out" because of that word. I wish I had the discipline to stick to a workout regiment, maybe I would lose the rest of the weight I want to.

2. I love horses and wish I had more time to ride.

3. I have hobbies, probably too many. I have lots of unfinished hobbies around the house. I used to scrapbook, but found that blogging was much easier. I love taking pictures of, well, everything. I love to swim, but that would require that one word in the first note (workout).

4. I LOVE to travel. I guess you could say the military is definetely the life for me. Richie has 10 more years left and we are hoping that we can do one more overseas tour before he retires. We did one before kids and would love to take the kids to see other parts of the world.

5. I really, really really dislike winter. I always feel like I do more laundry in the winter, I don't like mopping up the water from the snow everyday, sorry, every five minutes from someone coming in the door. Snow looks better on a postcard. LOL

6. In writing these six things, I have come to the realization that I am pretty boring person, as I am having a hard time thinking of things to write. hahaha

I have tagged: Aimee, Heather, Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stacy who?